The CFD Old West Museum is seeking Weekend Guest Services Supervisor. Responsibilities include Building Security, Opening & Closing, Front Admissions Desk & Event/Program Support as needed. Submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone calls. Pay range $10.00 per hr.
Job Title: Weekend Guest Services Supervisor
Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 8.30am –5:30pm plus occasional night event shifts.
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Reports to: Director and Associate Director
To Apply: Send Resume & References to amiee.reese@oldwestmuseum. No phone calls please.
Closing Date: August 11, 2017
Main Duties and Responsibilities: The Weekend Guest Supervisor is responsible for the welfare of the building and to provide professional and courteous services to our guests. The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the Museum over the weekends.
- Open and Close the Museum (Museum Hours 9-5)
- Manage the Front Admissions Desk
- Be knowledgeable about the Museum and provide information to visitors; encouraging visitors to leave feedback
- Adhere to and enforce the Museum’s health and safety practices
General Responsibilities include:
- Represent the Museum in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with additional weekend Museum tasks and or programs as required
- Staff occasional evening events as required
- Supervise Volunteers
For more information about the Museum, please visit www.oldwestmuseum.org
Email resume and references to Amiee Reese, Executive Director, Cheyenne Frontier Days™ Old West Museum at email@example.com. No phone calls please.